Service We Offer
- In home or office service. A SDF Computers technician will come to your home or office and do the work at your site. This allows you to not have to hassle with unplugging and moving your computer. For in home or office service it's $20 per hour with a minimum one hour of service charged. Travel time charges also apply.
- Drop off service. You can drop off the computer or laptop at SDF Computers to have the service done there. We do ask that you contact us first to setup a time as we prefer a technician to be present for any specific questions about the service. This is our most affordable option at $20 per hour with no minimum charge and no travel time. If it only takes 5 minutes to fix that's what you get charged for. Time consuming tasks like backups or scans make the drop off option a bargain because we only charge for the time a technician actually works on the system.
- Emergency Service. If you need your computer or laptop fixed in a hurry, we offer emergency service. We can typically schedule the service and have it done in 24 hours or less. Most times we can schedule in less than 6 hours from when you contact us. Emergency service is $35 per hour.
Computer services we cover.
Virus, Spyware, Malware Removal.
- Viruses and Malware are some of the most common things the average computer user runs into at one time or another. Even with anti-virus protection it might not stop everything from getting into your computer. If your system does become infected, we can thoroughly clean you computer with multiple tools making sure it is back up and running like it should be.
General Maintenance, and tune up
- Is your computer running slow? We can help trim down unnecessary programs and clean up your system to get it running like it used to. We also can optimize your computer to get the most performance out of it.
Computer peripherals support.
- Printers, cameras, mp3 players, video capture and so much more of today's technology goes hand in hand with your computer. We can setup or troubleshoot any peripherals and show you the basics of using them.
- RAM, video cards, hard drives or whatever your computer needs, we can install it. Many computer systems come with just the basics, and upgrading can make a huge difference in performance.
- From full hard drive backups to just those irreplaceable files, it is critical to save your information in case something happens. We can help you choose the best option for you and help back up whatever you need.
- If you're in the market for a new computer or upgrading the one you have now, we can discuss and show the options you have. We will find what meets your needs and your budget. For upgrading a system, we will find out just how much your system can handle and what options would give you the biggest boost.
- From sharing the internet, files, or printer in your home, to small office networks, we can set them up and troubleshoot any problems. Whether it's a wireless or hard wired network, we can set it up.
- For problems with your web browser, email, online gaming or anything internet related we have solutions to get you back up and running. From connection speed to ports, firewall, and routing we can help get it optimized and working correctly.
Software Installation, Support and Troubleshooting
- Programs that are giving you errors or frequently crashing. We can get them fixed or upgraded so you don't have to deal with constant problems. Installing software can be tricky with many options included that you may not want. We will set up software the way you want and make sure its working correctly.
- SDF Computers offers basic training for computer users. We can guide you and give step by step instructions on anything from transferring and editing pictures to using word processors and spreadsheets.
Website built and maintained by SDF Computers. Copyright © 2011